A one-off strategy session created to give you focus and clarity to move your business forward.
1:1 Business Strategy Session
Sometimes as a small business owner working everyday in your business, it’s hard to see the wood for the trees and it’s easy to lose sight of the big picture.
Taking a step back and letting someone else step in to help can give you back your focus and motivation and get you back on track to achieving your long-term and short-term goals.
Marsha’s one-on-one strategy sessions are 4 hours of concentrated business wisdom and know-how during which she will help you to understand your business, define your goals, review your processes and determine what resources and measurements will best aid you to achieve success.
What will you get from your strategy session?
Understanding and clarity on the why behind your decisions and actions.
On what’s important – on what matters in your business and to you personally.
Define a long-term, big-picture vision for the future of your business.
Refined, simple systems and processes to increase revenue and profits.
What will you cover in your strategy session?
During your four hour strategy session, you will:
- Identify your vision, goals, culture and purpose and ensure that these goals are aligned with the goals you want in your life
- Define your business strategy, including your…
- Why – the essential message clients need to know
- Business and marketing objectives for the year ahead
- Ideal customer profile and target markets/segments
- Product and service offerings
- Goals and targets
- Determine the activities that will best meet your goals
- Discuss business systems and procedures required for effective implementation of your strategy
- Determine the resources needed to achieve your vision
- Set up a system for monitoring results and measuring return on investment
You’ll leave your strategy session with a clearer vision of where you want to be and a roadmap to help you get there. Not only that but you’ll be reenergised for the journey.
“In this session the whole team identified their personal goals and their professional goals and together we strategised on a plan for organisational goals. That session has provided clarity, purpose and focus. I am pleased to report that we have successfully achieved a 40% increase in turnover... and we are not done yet!!”Tameka BramwellBramwell Partners
Want to book in a strategy session?
If you’re ready to build the business you deserve, with an expert coach and mentor on your side, get in touch to book your session with Marsha.